Brighton Vet Care Pte Ltd is looking for the right individual to join our team of dedicated professionals. We recognize individuals who are fully dedicated to the veterinary profession.
Our clinic is comprehensively equipped with a wide-range of newly-acquired facilities, including:
- Direct digital radiography and dental radiography
- Ultrasonography and echocardiography
- IDEXX biochemistry and haematology machines
- Dedicated surgery suite with full anaesthetic monitoring equipment (including capnography, pulse oximeter, doppler BP, ECG) and ventilator
- Karl Storz endoscopy suite and Covidien Ligasure sutureless vessel sealing device for laparoscopic surgeries and endoscopic procedures
- Midmark Veterinary Dental Scaling, Polishing, and Burr machine, with rodent dentistry equipment
- Electro-acupuncture unit
- Hospitalization facilities with separate canine vs feline/rabbit wards, in-built oxygen pipes, IV fluid pumps
Veterinary Nurse / Technician (Full Time)
- Only Singaporean, Permanent Resident and Malaysian need to apply
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in caring for small animals including dogs and cats. Experience in pocket/exotic pet nursing (eg rabbits, guinea pigs, chelonians, birds and hamsters) will be an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience (animal-related industries, customer service) preferred but not necessary.
- On the job training will be provided to staff with limited or no experience
- Job scope includes highly technical nursing duties like surgical nursing (including being involved in keyhole surgeries and endoscopies), anaesthetic monitoring and charting, venipunctures, IV catheter placements, emergency and critical care, laboratory work, etc.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal conversational etiquette
- Enjoys client communication and client education
- Able to commit to continuing education courses to upgrade existing skill set
- Holds excellent work ethic and respect for this profession
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Package includes 16 days of annual leave, health benefits
- Work roster: 4 days a week.
- Willing to be rostered for overnight shifts when required for hospitalization
If collaborating in a well-paced environment to provide high-quality care to patients and impeccable service to our valued clients resonates strongly with you, then we look forward to receiving your résumé at firstname.lastname@example.org