In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to assure all pawrents that both of our clinics will remain open with modified opening hours. Both clinics will be operating separately, with each clinic sub-divided into 2 teams to safeguard the healths of both clients and team members. There will be no cross-interaction between the team members of the 4 different teams.
In order for us to protect the health of all who walk through our doors, we would like to seek your patience and understanding for the following:
- Our opening hours will be temporarily changed to the following, until further notice: Monday to Sunday: 10 am to 3 pm, 4 pm to 9 pm
- Only one (1) person will be permitted per pet when entering the clinic for consultation. Please note that we offer kerb-side consultations for clients who prefer to not be in the clinic. Please use the QR code or the website provided to fill in the health declaration before entering the clinic.
- Do give us a call if you would like to collect or order any medication or prescription diet so we can prepare them in advance to minimise waiting time.
- If your pet does not require urgent medical attention, or if the appointment is for a non-urgent, elective surgery, we encourage you to postpone your appointments to a later date when the pandemic situation has stabilized.
- If you have recently returned from overseas, in accordance with the COVID-19 isolation measures, please do not come to the clinic. If your pet requires urgent medical attention please give us a call and we will be happy to advise on the options available.
- If you have symptoms such as cough, fever or runny nose, or are self isolating, and your pet requires immediate medical attention, please let us know and we would discuss the best course of option available.
- We regret to inform you that clients will not be permitted to enter the clinic if you are serving the quarantine notice, or are showing any symptoms.
- Hand sanitisers are provided in the clinic. Please feel free to use them.
These precautionary measures are implemented so that we can continue serving all of our clients to the best of our capabilities. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and seek your understanding during these trying times.