Please visit Antinol® RAPID Joint Supplement for Cats for more information.
Antinol® is a 100% natural anti-inflammatory for the relief of osteoarthritis and support of other joint mobility conditions. It contains PCSO-524®, a unique lipid extract from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel. Antinol® has assisted many dogs and cats around the world to enhance their mobility and start moving again.
In a veterinary assessment, 90% of dogs/cats who received Antinol® showed enhanced mobility within 14 days of starting Antinol®. Taken daily, Antinol® supports your pet’s joint health and mobility to maintain an active lifestyle.
What makes Antinol Special?
Antinol® is the result of years of research in isolating and combining lipid groups and essential acids. Many clinical and University backed studies attest to the efficacy of Antinol®.
As evidenced by Professor Sir Michael Whitehouse in the published Medical Journal of Inflammopharmacology, Antinol® is
200 times more potent than flax oil
175 times more potent than Salmon Oil
125 times more potent than Green Lipped Mussel Powder
100 times more potent than EPA/DHA from Fish Oil
PCSO-524® is extracted via a patented process which maintains its stability and potency. The extraction process also ensures that there are NO mussel proteins in PCSO-524®, making it hypoallergenic and safe for pets with allergies.
- reduces joint pain and joint inflammation, in pets with arthritis
- improves joint mobility for pets with arthritis. Thereby, improving energy levels, ability to walk, ability to climb stairs, ability to get up
- helpful in managing inter-vertebral joint inflammation for pets with health conditions like IVDD (slipped disc), discospondylosis - helpful for pets recovering after orthopaedic surgeries
- strongly recommended for senior pets; compared with dogs, senior cats are more likely to hide symptoms of arthritic pain
- strongly recommended for young or adult pets with predisposing joint issues eg hip dysplasia, luxating patella
Antinol® contains PCSO-524®, a unique lipid extract from the New Zealand green-lipped mussel.
Weight Loading dose (first 2 weeks) Maintenance dose <10kg 2 capsules a day 1 capsule a day
Please consult a veterinarian to have a diagnosis regarding your pet's condition so that the dosage can be tailored according to your pet's needs
How to feed:
The Antinol® gelcap is only 1 cm long so it is super easy to feed your pet. Give Antinol® with or after food.
For difficult to pill pets, the Antinol® gelcap may be hidden in wet food. Alternatively, the gelcap can be pierced and the contents mixed with food or treats.
Antinol® is best stored at 25oC or below, away from light. For hotter climates like in Singapore, you may choose to store Antinol® in the refrigerator and remove gelcap from the blister just prior to dosing.