Rx Vitamins Liquid Hepato is a special veterinary formula of high quality botanical supplements developed for the purpose of supporting your pets' liver health. Ingredients include milk thistle, silymarin and silybinin with B vitamins, antioxidants, choline, inositol and DL-Methionine, which help to protect your pet's liver from toxic substances and oxidative stress. It comes in a palatable liquid form that is easy to administer for finicky small pets who cannot receive capsule supplements.
- Antioxidant to protect the liver from free radical damage
- Recommended for pets who are on long term medications, to support liver function
- Aids in recovery of pets with liver disease (elevated liver enzymes ALT/ALKP)
- Combination of natural herbs and vitamins to help reduce oxidative stress from free radicals
- Aids in liver metabolism, stimulate protein synthesis and helps regulate healthy cell regeneration
- Hypoallergenic formula made from vegetarian sources to create a chicken flavor. Palatable for pets who are finicky with taste, and safe for pets with allergies
- Liquid formulation that is easy to feed
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC)
Each 2ml contains:
Milk thistle extract (EMed-MT premium providing 80% silymarin and 30% silybinin) 100 mg
Lecithin (natural source of phospholipids) 50 mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 5 mg
Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
Vitamin B 12 (Cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg
Alpha lipoic acid (Thiotic acid) 5 mg
(Comes in 4 ounces (120 ml) amber glass dropper bottles with a plastic graduated dropper that measures out 1ml)
Feed 1 ml per 2.2kg body weight, once to twice a day. Can increase the dose by 2-3 times if needed. Shake bottle well before use.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light. Shake bottle daily even if not in use.