FRONTLINE® PLUS is a fast-acting and long-lasting prevention meant to protect your cats against fleas, ticks, and chewing lice. Keep your cats itch-free and protected from blood-borne parasites with these easy-to-apply topical treatments that last for 30 days after each application.
For the treatment and prevention of tick, flea, and mite infestations, for 30 days
○ kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to six weeks.
○ prevents development of all flea stages for up to six weeks.
○ control fleas for up to six weeks, however, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
○ kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed.
○ kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult).
○ kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis and other tick-borne diseases.
○ kills chewing lice for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where chewing lice control is needed.
Do not start in kittens below eight (8) weeks of age.
Do not give to kittens weighing less than 680g
FIPRONIL IS TOXIC TO RABBITS. Do not use in rabbits. Avoid close contact with bunnies for 2 days after application.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of ingestion by humans, clients should be advised to contact a physician immediately.
100g/L Fipronil; 120 g/L (S)-methoprene, 0.5ml x 6
Use one (1) vial per cat, once every 30 days
1. Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
2. Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
3. Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your cat's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
Remove your cat's collar before application
Apply as a spot between your cat's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
Avoid touching the wet application spot
Wait 24 hours to allow the solution to dry before bathing
Give each of your cats its own complete dose
Possible Side Effects
Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately.
Drug & Food Interactions
Frontline PLUS has been tested to be safe in breeding/lactating/pregnant animals, and kittens aged eight (8) weeks and older and weighing at least 680g.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.