Michlo shampoo is a gentle veterinary shampoo meant for the management of common opportunistic skin infections in dogs and cats. It contains antibacterial and antifungal ingredients that treats bacteria, yeast and ringworm fungus, which cause skin itchiness, hair loss, dandruff and crusty lesions. It also has aloe vera to gently soothe inflamed skin, and is thus also less drying than common medicated shampoos.
- Complementary treatment of bacterial dermatitis, yeast dermatitis and ringworm infections
- Regular management and prevention of skin infections in pets with poor skin immunity
- Management of opportunistic skin infections in pets with allergies
- Non-drying medicated shampoo that contains aloe vera for gentle hydration of the skin
- Helps fight opportunistic infections commonly involved in skin infections
- Lathers easily
- Safe for regular use if needed (eg in pets with chronic skin problems)
Ingredients (per L)
Chlorhexidine gluconate 20g, Miconazole nitrate 20g Aloe extract, Excipients.
Directions for Use
1. Gently wet animal with lukewarm water.
2. Gently lather up Michlo shampoo onto coat and skin, then allow to soak for 10 minutes.
3. Thereafter, thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water
4. Towel and blow dry after
Frequency: Use 1-2 times a week, or as directed by veterinarian
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.
For topical use only.
Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
Keep out of reach of children.