Essential 6® spot-on is the no. 1 spot-on dermo-cosmetic product for dogs and for cats that provides a simple and efficient solution for skin imbalances (also referred to as kerato-seborrhoeic disorders or problems) and their consequences: dull or brittle hair, dry or oily coat, bad odours, etc.
• restore the hydration level of the skin, reinforcing the skin barrier function
• enhance the shine of the hairs
• diminish hair loss (outside seasonal moult) and support the regrowth of hair
• reduce scales and dandruff
• deodorise, respecting the smell of the animal
• protect by way of its antioxidant activity
• topical application, thus safe for use in pets with food allergies
By way of a simple action requiring 2 seconds per week, Essential 6® spot-on enables to decrease shampoo frequency and substitute daily in-take of essential fatty acids (omega 6-3).
- Moisturizes coat for pets with dry skin
- Enhances skin immunity for pets prone to skin infections
- Supports skin barrier to protect skin from allergen irritation in pets with environmental allergies
- Improves coat condition for pets with fur loss and dull coats
The innovative formula of Essential 6® spot-on is subjected to rigorous selection of the 100% natural active ingredients: a synergy of 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp oil and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E.
Directions for Use
Break and remove the snap-off top of the pipette by folding it once forwards and once backwards, move the hairs of the animal aside and apply all of the Essential 6® spot-on, between the shoulders of the animal, on one or two spots, directly on to the skin.
Frequency for Use
Use 1 pipette once a week, for the first 2 months. When skin condition is stable, administer at 1 pipette every 2 weeks as regular and continuous maintenance of healthy skin and coat.
Extra tips for use
- No massage required; a bio-diffusing agent will allow a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the animal.
- It is recommended not to bath the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application.
- No incompatibility in case of a combined use with any of the other «spot-on» products.
- In case of animals with long or abundant hairs, brush the animal’s coat the day after the application, to remove any potential residues of the product and to allow an optimal distribution on the skin.
Not for use in animals less than 12 weeks of age. For topical use only.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light