COVID-19 (April 2020)
Update on Clinic Operations during the COVID-19 Pandemic
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to assure all pawrents that both of our clinics will remain open with modified opening hours. Both clinics will be operating separately, with each clinic sub-divided into 2 teams to safeguard the healths of both clients and team members. There will be no cross-interaction between the team members of the 4 different teams.
In order for us to protect the health of everyone, we would like to seek your patience and understanding for the following:
We are only allowed to attend to urgent and emergency cases, as per COVID-19 guidelines enforced by the Agri-Veterinary Services of Singapore (AVS). If your pet does not require urgent medical attention, or if the appointment is for a non-urgent, elective surgery, we encourage you to postpone your appointments to a later date, when the pandemic situation has stabilized.
Brighton Vet Care is also pleased to announce that we are equipped to provide full telemedicine services. This means that you and your furkid can now opt for a full video consultation ($30) from the comfort of your own home. If the veterinarian assess that your pet requires further diagnostics, you will be advised to bring your pet down for the physical examination and tests, and the $30 will be waived off from the standard consultation charges.
With the circuit breaker measures put in place, we regret to inform that we will not be able to do face-to-face consultations in accordance with guidelines enforced by the Agri-Veterinary Services of Singapore (AVS). Clients will also not be allowed in the clinic in order to enhance safe distancing measures. In place of that, we will be using platforms such as Facetime, Zoom or GoogleDuo to conduct consultations with you.
Your pet can still be physically examined within the clinic as per usual, but you will have to communicate with our vets via the video-conferencing platforms.
- Before our friendly nurses attend to you and your pet, please fill in the health declaration by scanning the QR code or the website provided at the door. Your temperature will be taken also at the same time.
- Thereafter your pet will be picked up at the clinic door by one of nurses. If you are bringing your dog in with a leash, please allow our nurse to place a leash on your pet before removing your own leash. If they are in a carrier, we will be disinfecting the carrier at the entrance before admission.
- Once you have handed your pet over to our nurses, you may head to your car, or to a quiet corner, to start your consultation with our veterinarian.
- After the consultation, we will discharge your pet together with the medications.
- In order to maintain safe distancing with each client, we will not be explaining the medications in person like how we usually do. The instructions for the medication are printed on the label / included in the recommendations for clarity. Please feel free to give us a call if you are unsure and we will be happy to explain them over the phone.
- To facilitate the discharge, we will only be accepting PayNow/PayLah, GrabPay, and credit card payments.