Worried about ticks and fleas infesting your beloved furkid when they go out for walks? FRONTLINE® PLUS is a fast-acting and long-lasting prevention meant to protect your pets against these potentially dangerous insects, so that you can take them out for walks, to the groomers, or to pet cafes without stressing about them catching ticks! Keep your dogs safe from dangerous tick fever diseases and itchy flea bites with these easy-to-apply topical treatments that last for 30 days after each application.
For the treatment and prevention of tick, flea and mite infestations, for 30 days
○ kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to three months.
○ prevents development of all flea stages for up to three months.
○ control fleas for up to three months, however, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
○ kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed.
○ kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult).
○ kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis and other tick-borne diseases.
○ kills chewing lice for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where chewing lice control is needed.
○ aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infestations. Multiple monthly treatments are recommended for the elimination of mites.
Do not start in puppies below eight (8) weeks of age.
Do not give to dogs weighing less than 2.2kg
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of ingestion by humans, clients should be advised to contact a physician immediately.
100g/L Fipronil; 90 g/L (S)-methoprene, 2.68ml x 6
Directions for Use
Use one (1) vial per dog, once every 30 days
1. Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
2. Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
3. Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your dog's hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal's skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
Remove your dog's collar before application
Apply as a spot between your dog's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
Avoid touching the wet application spot
Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim
Give each of your dogs its own complete dose
Possible Side Effects
Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately.
Drug & Food Interactions
Frontline PLUS has been tested to be safe in breeding/lactating/pregnant animals, and puppies aged eight (8) weeks and older and weighing at least 2.2kg.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from light.